Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Website

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~eroberso. Making my website as easier than I thought it would be because I didn't realize how helpful the software could be. I used Microsoft Expression Web to create my website. The page I am most proud of is my Gammas page because I was able to make the whole page hippy themed. If I could change one thing I might go back and make all of the pages consistent in color. My biggest technical challenge was getting layouts to work in expression web, and m y biggest design challenge was with colors because that is not my strong point. I may show my website to my family and my friends. In the future I may not make another site for class but I may have to for my job this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice website. Definitely cool to have lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete